I am thrilled to welcome you to Luna + Co! I’m Danielle and I can’t wait to share different parts of my life with you! My blog is a mix of many different things – from adventure, food, fashion and city life.
More about me – I graduated from the University of Windsor with a Communications & Media degree. After university, I decided to move to Toronto and attended George Brown College where I received a Fashion Management diploma. I currently reside in Toronto and work in corporate retail. I could not imagine being anywhere else at this point in my life. Toronto – you’ve been good to me!
Important facts –
- I love coffee culture and local coffee shops
- My favourite movie & book is The Shining
- My dream is to own all of the black cats in the world (all of them)
- I don’t open doors
- I read magazines from back to front
- The name Luna + Co comes from my birthday (July 11), and my mom’s cat’s name (Stellaluna). I also have a crescent moon tattoo on my right arm. So it just felt right.
- And finally… if I could be anywhere right now, I would probably pick Walt Disney World (I know, I know)
When I’m not working, I’m usually sleeping. And as much as I love napping and being lazy, I figured it was time to get a hobby and that’s when Luna + Co was born. So… thank you thank you for stopping by and I hope you’ll follow along on my blogging journey with me.
photo by: Stefon Jackman photography
Stefon & myself visiting our favourite place in the world – Ireland!
3 photos above by: 3 Photography